Commercial Real Estate Law Firm
Griffin Fletcher & Herndon LLP represents residential and commercial developers, investors, lenders and other business and individual clients having a need for real estate legal assistance. Legal services include: acquisition of land and developed properties, residential subdivision and development issues, retail, office and industrial acquisitions, financing, financial restructuring and work-outs, due diligence, land planning, leasing, dispositions, real estate closings, tax deferred transactions and real estate oriented litigation. The firm also provides entity formation and organization services with corporations, partnerships, joint ventures and limited liability companies. Attorneys assist clients with negotiations and documentation for every step of their real estate projects and needs.
The opening of the firm’s office in California by acquisition of The Krasnove Law Firm has further strengthened the firm’s retail shopping center practice and established a broader platform for Griffin Fletcher & Herndon LLP to provide real estate legal services on a national basis.
The firm continues its affiliated relationship with Lawyers Title of Cincinnati, Inc., which is the largest independent title agency in southwestern Ohio. In addition to handling more residential closings than any other title agency in the southwestern Ohio area, its national contacts allow Lawyers Title of Cincinnati to assist the firm’s clients with title needs for commercial projects in any location in the United States.
Real estate legal services provided by GFH include:
- Negotiation and drafting of acquisition and sale contracts for vacant land, development, industrial, warehouse, commercial, retail, residential and existing projects
- Property due diligence and associated documentation
- Assistance with entitlement and permitting process
- Negotiation with national, regional and local retail tenants and anchor users including documentation for leases, reciprocal easement agreements and covenants, development agreements and sales contracts
- Negotiation and documentation of leases with office and industrial users
- Negotiation and documentation for private and public construction, development and permanent financing for residential, retail, office and industrial projects
- Assistance with tax-advantaged financing vehicles such as tax increment financing, special assessment financing, and community reinvestment financing
- Creation of planned unit development and condominium documents for commercial and residential projects
- Negotiation and documentation of real property management, leasing, construction and other operating agreements and documents
- Enforcement of contracts and leases and assistance with dispute resolutions
- Negotiation and documentation of partnership agreements, operating agreements and joint ventures
- Assist clients with subdivision and other development challenges for residential and commercial projects
- Provide all legal services required for acquisition, sale, and financing closings, including mortgage loans, sale/leasebacks, construction and permanent financing, loan work-outs and restructures
If you have a real estate legal question, contact an experienced commercial real estate attorney at Griffin Fletcher & Herndon LLP today for help.